Invoicing and Payment
- A Memorandum of Fees, in the form of a tax invoice, will be sent at the conclusion of the mediation to any nominated parties or legal representatives.
- Any particular addressing requirements should be communicated prior to the mediation commencing.
- Payment is to be made within 30 days of the invoice being sent.
- Pursuant to s.321(1) of the Legal Profession Act 2007, any late payments may attract interest accrual.
- Payments made by cheque should be addressed to “D B Fraser”, and must include a remittance advice identifying the corresponding tax invoice number.
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Account Name: DB Fraser
- BSB: 034 000
- Account Number: 39 0067
- Description: Tax invoice number